RapidCAD™ is a web-based, state-of-the-art CAD design and quoting application suite, integrated on top of a cutting edge platform. RapidCAD™ provides extremely easy and fast applications for sheet metal and industrial blade manufacturers. The web-based CAD design applications help your inexperienced employees or customer create designs without having any prior knowledge all using their web browser and submit for a quote. Your customers can also customize prebuilt designs and submit them for a quote.
RapidCAD™ is an extremely fast, reliable, 100% web-based 3D design application suite. The state-of-the-art application features help you create your designs within a few simple clicks.
RapidCAD™ provides extremely easy to use, highly accurate, quite fast web based CAD applications for both technical and non-technical employees, as well as customers of sheet metal cutting and fabrication companies, and industrial blade manufacturers. The web-based 3D design application enables anyone without a training in CAD to create designs fast, accurate, and easy. Main advantages of RapidCAD over other CAD applications include:
- Creating designs in a few simple clicks with pre-defined parameters in just a few seconds.
- Anyone can create a design with a few simple clicks without any prior CAD experience or training.
- Reducing dependency on experienced designers in the early stages of sales, marketing, and production.
- Managing sales pipeline better and reducing quote to production time by nearly 80%.
- Enabling customers to create their own design and submit in a request for quote inquiry.
- Picking pre-built designs, modifying it to certain needs and asking for a quote.
- Saving thousands of dollars on design cost, retained customers, improved speed and accuracy
- Integrating into your website by being masked under your domain name while perfectly running on RapidCAD™ servers.
Currently, RapidCAD™ offers two CAD modeling and designing applications for the manufacturing industry.
RapidCAD™ Sheet: RapidCAD™ Sheet is a highly powerful sheet metal CAD application within RapidCAD that allows designing simple to complex sheet metal parts in a very unique way. RapidCAD™ Sheet, compared to SolidWorks or AutoCAD, is nearly three times faster, and requires none to little CAD experience. Flanges, Tabs, Hems are all a single click operation in RapidCAD Sheet.
RapidCAD™ Blade: RapidCAD™ Blade is specifically made for industrial blade manufacturing companies. With the support of industry experts, we developed many types of blade modeling tools. Anyone can create industrial blades and machine knives with just a few clicks. With its advanced technology, anyone can easily create industrial blades using RapidCAD. Its menu, parameters, nested tools, and user interface are developed for inexperienced users in mind. RapidCAD™ allows you to create CAD models in as little as a seconds.
You can start by creating your account on the RapidCAD™ following the link sent to your email address by your sales representative. You can request a custom subscription plan from your sales rep. We will create a custom subscription for you and send you the invite to your email. A link will be provided in the email, and you can sign up by entering the details in the following registration form.
Once you have registered with RapidCAD™ for the first time, you need to create a new password using the temporary password sent to your email and confirm your email address by clicking on the link sent in a separate email to your email address.
Once you have registered with RapidCAD™ for the first time, you need to reset the password and confirm the email ID by clicking on the link shared in the registered email. You will only be able to access limited functionality until you buy a subscription from the given options. To buy a subscription plan,
- Click on the buy subscription option and you will see the options available to choose from. (Private packages are special packages that are created for you only.)
- To get started, choose a subscription that suits your business needs best from the range of options.
- You can get a 7-day free trial for the first time, or you can buy the package by clicking on the buy option.
- You can check the subscription details in your CURRENT PLAN section on the Subscription home page.
Once you have registered with RapidCAD™ for the first time, you need to reset the password and confirm the email ID by clicking on the link shared in the registered email. You can change your subscription whenever you want and get it activated as per your preference. You can change your subscription with just a few clicks. To change the plan-
- Click on "Buy other plans" at the bottom of the current plan page. After clicking, you will be redirected to the page with the option to buy a new subscription from one of the available packages.
- Select the card for the payment or add a new card by entering the details.
- Click on the "BUY NOW" option to purchase the subscription.
This new subscription will be in the upcoming plan until it is activated manually from the UPCOMING SUBSCRIPTION tab or with the next billing cycle.
You can simply click on the option of ADD USER available on the USER screen and follow the steps mentioned below-
- Click on the ADD USER option to create a new Team Member.
- Enter the details as per the requirements. Remember, the email ID is important to cross-check as the details of the sub-admin will be provided at the provided email address.
- You can define the access level of this user by selecting the check box for the feature mentioned.
The complete application can be managed from the setting section of the account dashboard. You can see and manage the account information from the account info option under the setting section.
You can now create a design from scratch and save it as a template for future use, or you can clone the pre-designed templates created by the super admin. You can download these templates by clicking on the toggle named "BUILT-IN-TEMPLATES." To create the design templates-
- Add the ARCHIVE button to open the pop-up to select the application type based on the subscription type.
- Select the application from the drop-down menu.
- You will be redirected to the 3D modeling application where you can create the designs as per your needs.
- After creating the design, click on the Save Design option. Now just enter the tags (optional), names, and description (optional) to save the design.
- You can also clone the pre-designed templates saved in the archive by clicking on the clone option and following steps 3 and 4, or you can clone the templates from the built-in templates that are the designs saved by the super admin.
- You can search the Templates by the tags and names given after creating the designs.
- You can also filter the templates based on the application types of tags used for different tools.
From the Account Info screen, you can always change the details provided. You can change the image, address, business name, and website details and click on the UPDATE button to update the details. You will not be allowed to change the email once provided at the time of registration.
RapidCAD™ can easily be integrated into any website. In fact it is a masking processes where the domain name is your company's domain while RapidCAD is running on the RapidCAD™ server. You can deploy an HTML page in your web hosting with the snippet provided in your account under Settings > Setup Snippet. RapidCAD then automatically detects the domain and you can access RapidCAD using the URL that you access to that HTML file.
Your users can create the designs and can send these designs as part of request for quote (RFQ) inquiry within RapidCAD. This RFQ can be seen by your company admins and those who are given access to this feature by company admin. These RFQs will be listed in tabular format. You can filter/sort out the received RFQ on the basis of
- Date range (the date the RFQ was received)
- Name of the Company
- From Ascending to Descending and back again
An end-user who is the person requesting RFQ from your company via RapidCAD can create an RFQ and send it to you in their RapidCAD account. You can review the design in the UNDER REVIEW tag and associated details from the view icon of the action item and click on the SEND QUOTE button to enter the per-unit price of the design shared. Once the user receives the quote, they can either accept or decline the quote offer. If accepted, the RFQ will move to the APPROVED section and you will be able to change the status of the RFQ.
You can create a design and share it with the end-user for approval from the quote management page. Two options are available to create the design-
- ADD RFQ: this will open the popup to select the application for creating the design as per the subscription plan. Select the tool and you will be redirected to the toll to create the design.
- ADD RFQ FROM ARCHIVE: This will take you to the archive screen where you can choose an existing design to clone and begin the design. After selecting any saved design, you will be redirected to the 3D application to start creating the design.
You can create the design from the 2 options mentioned above. Once you are redirected to the application, follow the simple steps to create the design and send it for approval
- Create the design using the 3D modeling application and then click on save the design.
- The next screen will open to enter the details for the end-user. Remember email address is the key to the successful submission of design for approval.
- Enter the details required and click on SUBMIT button.
- This design will be updated in the UNDER REVIEW section of the QUOTE MANAGEMENT home screen. SEND QUOTE option will remain disabled unless the User approves the design.
- Your client can review the design and can approve and request for quote.
- You can now share your quote per unit by clicking on SEND QUOTE button.
After getting approved by the user, this RFQ will move to the APPROVED section where you can manage the status of the order.
RapidCAD™ ensures that you, as our customer, have the luxury of choosing your package as per your requirements. We have a varied range of plans that will be created as per your specific needs. There are 2 specific categories of the packages that we offer:
- SUBSCRIPTION: This is a package created specifically for your business with a billing cycle on a fixed time interval. That may be monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or even annually. You can opt for packages that suit best for you. This category of package suits best for small to mid-sized companies with limited budgets. In this type of package, you can run the RapidCAD™ application masked under your domain name while running on the RapidCAD™ server. You can install the snippet using the instructions provided in the Settings > Setup Snippet.
- LIFETIME LICENSE: This category of the package is designed for a lifetime license where you just need to purchase a package once and you can use the RapidCAD™ application without any billing cycle for a lifetime. With this lifetime license, you can now integrate this application with your own website running on your own server.
These are the two distinct categories of user roles that RapidCAD™ provides based on the situation.
INDIVIDUAL: This type of user role is an individual account meant just for creating designs and practicing. This role is not meant for any company, and neither can the user share any designs for RFQ or quotes. This is a basic user type where you can simply create your account and design and save it in your archive.
COMPANY: As the name suggests, a company users type is designed for any type of manufacturers where you have a complete set of flow to create design share with their end customers. Even your end customers can create the designs and share them for RFQ. You can create multiple users under your package as per the plan.